We offer three options for space at Milk & Broad, designed to accommodate all levels of need and budget for individuals and startups looking for a co-working space. We also have large dedicated offices for teams available; contact us for custom pricing on offices.
General Membership entitles you to unlimited business-hours access to Milk & Broad Cooperative and our amenities, and provides for a seat in our open community workspace.
Standard Dedicated Desk
A standard dedicated desk provides you with a consistent workspace and place to store your office supplies, hook up your monitors, etc. You receive 24×7 access to Milk & Broad Cooperative and our amenities with this membership.
Expansive Desk/Private Workspace
An expansive desk/private workspace membership provides you with a larger dedicated workspace and in some cases a small private workspace that is not shared with other Milk & Broad members. You receive 24×7 access to Milk & Broad Cooperative and our amenities with this membership.
Call for pricing
Private offices are available from single occupancy to teams of six. You receive 24×7 access to Milk & Broad Cooperative and our amenities with this membership.
The amenities at Milk & Broad Cooperative include:
- Conveniently located in Boston’s Financial District, steps from Faneuil Hall and Rowe’s Wharf. Accessible by T, plus there are many parking garages.
- Private, locked floor in the historic Architects Building.
- Private conference room available for meetings.
- 24×7 access to the office for Standard and Expansive members.
- Coffee & beverage service.
- Cooperative working environment with other startups and service providers.
- Networking opportunities.
- Internet & phones.